Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring. Bring It.

My weekend:  Spring.  Bring It.  Bonfire.
That was what Woody called the bonfire that she and Vol Fan hosted on Friday night.
We were welcoming Spring.
And if you wanted something (food, drink, etc.), you were supposed to bring it.
Pretty clever, huh?
I was wishing Vol Fan would get off of that phone and get the party started.
It was the perfect night.  Not a cloud in the sky.
It wasn't long before everyone showed up and the fun began.
Kimmie really has no shame.And that's why we love her!
Don't you just love those Mr. Woody Hotdog Roasters!
He also has a companion roaster - Marsha Mallow.

My peeps!

The cause...
The effect...

7 comments:

  1. What a neat way to bring in Spring, Woody/R.L. Monkee.... BUT---what happened??? It's turning into Winter again.. Darn!!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. that third photo made me think of your gnarly head posting. but whatever.

    Looks like a very fun night. I wish we lived closer...I would have BROUGHT IT!!
    :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys have more fun than me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the perfect way to welcome spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so creative : ) loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot wait for you to meet my girls!

    I KNOW you all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete